How much does surrogate motherhood cost? That is the question that people who need to use services of a surrogate mother ask themselves first of all. The price of this work can vary widely; the cost of the surrogate mother services depends on many factors. How much are surrogate mothers paid, what is an approximate amount that you will have to spend if you need a surrogate mother, and what is the cost of surrogate mother services, you can figure out for a start by applying to correspondent profile resources in the Internet. For example, you will be able to find out the cost of the surrogacy in Russia; the price of a surrogate mother in the regions may be significantly different, in comparison with one, if you are interested in surrogacy in Moscow.
Prices and cost of a surrogate mother are decided individually in each case. The practice of surrogate motherhood in Russia usually consists of the following basic units: expenses for medical treatment and IVF procedure, payment of the monthly cash allowance during pregnancy and compensation after the child birth. Of course, the desire to keep an optimal balance of "price-quality" is quite understandable.
Surrogate motherhood. Prices. How much does a surrogate mother cost?
The cost of the work may be small, if you, for example, make an arrangement "out of friendship" with your relative or a healthy friend to "carry a child for you". You can decide better how the financial liabilities will reflect on the friendship or your connection with relatives in this case, but do not forget that surrogate motherhood is a work, and as a matter of fact, associated with a risk to health and sometimes even life. So your friend might well wonder how much surrogate mother services cost, how much are surrogate mothers paid in fact; it is very easy to learn about the price of a surrogate mother at least from the Internet. Surrogate motherhood and the cost of the surrogate mother work is not nearly a secret.
If you entered the program "Surrogate motherhood" in Moscow, the prices of services may be higher than in certain regions. You can try to resolve this issue by finding a female candidate outside the capital. The potential surrogate mothers, whose prices are appropriate for you, often do not have access to the Internet. The problem can be solved by placing ads in newspapers: "Surrogate motherhood". Price of ads on the search for "substitute" mothers is usually low, in some newspapers they are accepted for free. Perhaps this is the way you will find a surrogate mother, the cost of which is appropriate for you. However, as in the first case, it should not be forgotten that nowadays it is very easy to find out the cost of a surrogate mother, as well as of services provided by her.
If you have indications for joining the "Surrogate motherhood" program, and you do not think it is possible to advertise and look for a candidate independently, you should apply to a medical or law company, which core business includes provision of services for the "Surrogate motherhood" program. Price of the specialists' work should ensure the result as well. When contacting a company and wondering about the cost of a surrogate mother, first of all you need to understand what exactly is included into the cost of the service. If in response to your questions you hear vague phrases, it is better to abandon such contracts.
Surrogate motherhood. Cost of the program. What is included?
There is a number of mandatory and potential costs in the surrogate motherhood program: concerning all following items you need to clarify whether this service is included into the price you are paying:
- examination of the surrogate mother in accordance with the order of the Ministry of Health #67 (re-examination, as most of the analyses are short-term);
- IVF cost (or other procedures performed in reproductive health clinics);
- medications for the surrogate mother (if this service is included in the price; clarify, from what point and to what term the surrogate mother will be provided with medications in the amount of your attending physician prescriptions);
- traveling and accommodation of the surrogate mother (there may be options: up to what point the company is committed to deal with these issues (before the initial admission to the clinic, before the first embryo transfer, until pregnancy is confirmed by a blood test, until pregnancy is detected by ultrasonography, or up to a specific week of pregnancy), where exactly the accommodation is provided);
- financial liabilities of the company owed to a SM in case of an unsuccessful attempt (or in the case of early pregnancy termination);
- financial obligations of the company on payment of the monthly cash allowance to the surrogate mother (specify from which point and to what term);
- management of pregnancy in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Health (surrogate mother can be followed up for free in the antenatal clinic at the place of registration, as well as in specialized medical centers on a paid basis);
- maintenance of pregnancy (if necessary);
- delivery of the surrogate mother (may be provided free of charge at the place of her registration or extrabudgetary (on a paid basis);
- legal component of the program itself;
- surrogate mother compensation paid after the birth of the child;
- amount of an additional payment to the surrogate mother in the case of multiple pregnancy;
- financial costs in the case of a difficult delivery, and (or) caesarean section. As described above, for example, pregnancy follow-up and "delivery" of the surrogate mother can theoretically be free, but you need to understand in advance, in which "mode" your money can be spent.
The above issues related to surrogate mothers and prices for their services are not nearly all issues, occurring in these cases, so do not hesitate to ask!!!