- Number of multiple births in the United States is increasing
Over the past 40 years, the number of multiple births in the United States has doubled. According to experts, this is due to the extensive use of assisted reproductive technologies in the treatment of infertility.
- Test on female fertility has been recognized inaccurate
Rapid test for determination of time remaining before the menopause shows erroneous results.
- Successful birth after ovarian tissue transplantation
33-year-old woman from Sweden successfully gave birth to a child after transplantation of her own frozen ovarian tissue.
- A new test for sperm quality assessment has been developed
Non-surgical testing is designed for men, whose ejaculate does not contain any sperm cells.
- A new way of sperm study has been found
For the study of sperm the scientists have proposed the application of nanoparticles.
Employees of Weill Cornell Medical College in New York City have observed more than 50 women, each of which acted as an egg donor at least 5 times for an average of 8 years.
|Lebedev Sergey President of the Sweetchild Group of Companies. Member of the Coordinating Council of Russian Ministry of Public Health. Member of European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology.|